Emily is an adorable 3-year-old little girl. She has cerebral palsy and is preparing for an upcoming surgery. We received a wish for Emily for various special needs items to help with her conditions and to make her comfortable. We can't think of a better wish to grant.
Here are the list of gifts we are sending Emily.
1) A cinderella snuggy for her wheelchair
2) Oximeter to measure oxygen levels
3) portable humidifier for on the go
4) viles of saline for inhalation
5) a large floor pillow for her to rest on when she plays on the floor
6) vapo steam
7) a butterfly bedspread for her bedroom
8) learning resources for her speech!
Good luck with your upcoming surgery Emily.